The vision of the organization is to strive towards being a successful in E-Commerce, Web based application development, Customer services in Systems and Network management and Education Training provider in IT technologies.
Peopletek leadership is based on the belief system that long-term success can only be assured if its decisions are based on principles and integrity.
Position: Software Engineer
Research, design business process design for security architecture In compliance with SOX&Auditing.Experience with SAP ECC and other new dimension products like CRM,SRM,XI,BI,APO etc.Experience with GRC products, especially AC,RAR,SPM,CUP and ERM for both configuration and support. Req. MS in Comp.Sci. or CIS or Engr.
Position: SAP HCM technical Consultant
Specific responsibilities include:
- Heavy focus on end user support; Consulting related to HR system functionalities
- Collaborate with business users, end users, system architects, developers, vendors, and engineers on system solutions.
- Day to day system administration, application monitoring and proactive issue resolution
- Analyzing and resolving IT Incident in co-ordination with Shared Service Centers (SCC) and IT partners.
- Managing standard pre-approved change requests. Change requests will require system configuration or coordination with solution delivery team.
- Refresher trainings (focus on usage of current functionality)
- Creating and maintaining knowledge management in close collaboration with local IT Service Desks and Employee Resource Center (HR).
Position: SAP HCM Functional Analyst
Position: SAP ABAP HR with PI
- Minimum of 7 years SAP ABAP Development experience
- Data extraction and conversion experience
- Must have SAP Process Integration experience
- Experience with IDOC development
- Good communication/documentation skills
- Proficient with Development within the SAP ABAP HCM module
Position: SAP HCM Developer
Works closely with the business to understand the business requirements to determine the correct system design.Design and deliver high quality solutions that meet overall business requirements.Participate in end user functional and technical specification creation.Prepare unit test plan and data, and perform unit/program testing.
Position: SAP HCM ABAP Performance Management Developer
Develop and maintain ABAP programs, function modules, classes/objects
- Develop/Familiar with Performance Templates (PHAP_Catalog and PHAP_Adim) REQUIRED!
- Develop of detailed specifications and the design of coding, testing, debugging and documenting of programs written from functional and technical specifications.
- Develop and maintain the Third party Interfaces with SAP HCM system.
- Develop and maintain user-exits, customer exits, BADIs, enhancements.
- Work with Business and SAP function team and Third party systems and transferring information in and out of SAP using standard and custom methodologies.
- Follow up standards and developing reusable objects with object-oriented programming